Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Couponing

People ask me all the time where I find all my coupons.  Originally I sent my husband off to buy 10 papers a week when I realized there were going to be good coupons in the paper.  I since have changed that.  I now get 1 paper and when I see what is in the paper for coupons I will purchase coupons from a coupon clipping service I use regularly.  thecouponclippers.com coupon clipping service is the best I have found, reasonable prices and fast shipping.   I also purchase coupons from ebay. Purchasing coupons on ebay can be tricky because if you are buying them to use on a sale you have to hope they come in time that is why on the days the sales flyers come out online I scan the stores I shop at and see if there are anything on sale that would be worth me to purchase coupons for.  I then go check The Coupon Clippers and ebay to see what I can find.  I NEVER pay too much for coupons that would defeat the purpose of trying to save money.  My next blog I will touch on printing coupons from websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment